About LawGuru Targeted Advertising
The LawGuru Targeted Advertising system allows you to easily target and reach the more than 350,000 monthly unique LawGuru.com visitors looking for legal information and for attorneys in their area. With a few simple clicks you will be able to select the states and legal practice areas you wish to direct your ad to (i.e. Employment Law in Florida or Family Law and Estate Law in New York or Personal Injury Law in Georgia and Alabama etc.).
Let’s Get Started
Ready to advertise? The process is simple.
- Create an advertiser account on Lawguru.com. (Already have an account? Click here to log in.)
- Select your states and practice areas.
- Create your advertisement and upload a photo.
- Submit your payment. You may pay via credit card or check.
- Once your advertisement is approved by the LawGuru team, it will appear on the site.
- You may renew your advertisement at ant time.
At any time, you may log into your advertiser control panel and view your statistics in real-time. We track how many times your ad was viewed and clicked – you can view this data by date, state, and practice area. With our reporting tools you can track the performance of your advertising investment.
LawGuru Targeted Advertising
- Target users in any state and area of law
- Low cost way to get more clients
- Real time statistics to track the ad performance
- Takes only minutes to sign up and set up
- Ad is displayed in various sections of LawGuru.com
Advertisements in the Knowledge Base are $100 per month for the first category in each state (i.e. Family Law - New York) and $25 per month for each additional category in the same state (i.e. Personal Injury - New York). For example if you want to have you ad appear on pages relating to Texas Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation and Social Security Law, the cost would be $150 per month ($100 + $25 + $25). Each additional state is another $50 per month for the first category and $25 for each additional category. Naturally, you can also have your ad appear in various categories in every state or every category in one state.
Since 1996, LawGuru.com has been a leading destination for both attorneys and consumers. Our Knowledge Base has grown to contain more than 500,000 questions and answers, and has been searched by millions of users. Each month, LawGuru.com receives more then 350,000 unique visits. While our Knowledge Base is an excellent no-cost marketing source for participating attorneys, we are now offering our targeted advertising program to attorneys, law firms, and other service providers seeking even more exposure.