|Areas of Practice||
|States of Practice||
|Countries of Practice||
|Fees & Payment Methods||
Why "interaction law"? People are fundamentally social creatures. An important characteristic of healthy societies is that they nurture and protect freedom for people to interact with each other by communicating, colaborating, learning from each other, entertaining each other, inspiring each other. Here are a few "interaction" issues that most inspire my legal advocacy:
* Freedom of speech and [removed]First Amendment, obscenity, censorship)
* Freedom of competition (antitrust, trade association representation)
* Freedom of identity and privacy
* Freedom of thought, opinion and religion
* Freedom of inquiry, learning, experimentation and creativity
* Preservation and enrichment of the Information Commons
* Entitlement to "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness"
John Mitchell has answered 147 questions with LawGuru Answers
11/07/13, 10:45 am Is there any way to copyright protect a phrase that you came up w...
1 answer United States | Colorado | Intellectual Property
11/05/13, 1:24 pm Is it ok to download a copy of old software which you already own...
2 answers United States | Virginia | Computer & Technology Law
10/15/13, 1:20 pm Is making decent adult films for sale legal in Hampton roads, vir...
1 answer United States | Virginia | Entertainment & Sport Law
10/14/13, 7:28 pm if i started name calling a girl and she tries to hit me and i pu...
1 answer United States | Texas | Constitutional Law
10/13/13, 12:57 am I am a young guy in high school, and I make web templates. I rele...
1 answer United States | Georgia | Computer & Technology Law
9/30/13, 3:30 am How does one go about , copyright or patient a food recipe ?...
1 answer United States | Florida | Intellectual Property
|Find Free Legal Advice at LawGuru.com|
|Attorneys in Firm||1|
1629 K St., NW, Suite 300
Washington, DC 20006