LIMITED ATTORNEY-CLIENT REPRESENTATION AGREEMENT
- I, Questioner Name, hereby retain Attorney, Attorney Name, ("Attorney") ") to provide me with legal representation on the terms set forth below. I understand and agree that this representation is limited both in scope and time, as described below.
- With respect to the scope of this legal representation, the only task that I am asking Attorney to perform for me, and the only task Attorney is agreeing to perform for me, is to provide me with an answer to the following question posted on LawGuru Answers on Question Date.
- Question: Full Question Here
- I understand and agree that, in order to receive an appropriate and complete answer to my Question, it needs to set forth a specific legal question to be answered and a complete and accurate explanation of the relevant facts. I hereby confirm that my Question, as set out above, provides what I believe is a complete and accurate explanation of the facts relevant to my Question.
- I understand and agree that, by answering my Question: (i) Attorney IS NOT AGREEING TO GIVE ME MORE HELP than agreed to in this Agreement; and (ii) Attorney IS NOT AGREEING TO HELP WITH ANY OTHER PART of my legal matter.
- I understand and agree that Attorney's representation of me will last only for a very limited period of time. I understand and agree that, once I have accepted the answer provided to my Question by the Attorney or the answer is auto-accepted (as defined in the User Terms and Conditions), the Attorney's representation of me will end. After I have accepted the answer, Attorney will owe me no further duty to advise me or to take any action of any kind on my behalf. For example, after I receive the answer to my Question, Attorney will have no obligation to update the answer or notify me of any changes in the law that might affect me, the answer to my Question, or my legal matter.
- By entering into this agreement, I understand and agree that neither I nor Attorney are agreeing to any further or future representation of me by Attorney, and no such further or future representation is included as a part of this limited representation. Any further or future representation outside the terms of this limited scope representation will only arise if I and Attorney agree to another representation in a separate written agreement..
- I understand and agree that, while performing the limited legal service called for under this agreement, Attorney: (i) has relied entirely on the facts stated in my Question and will not make any independent investigation of the facts; and (ii) may recommend as a part of the answer to my Question (but is not required to do so) that I seek additional legal advice from an attorney.
- As compensation for providing this limited legal representation to me, I agree to pay to Attorney a fee of Attorney Fee. I understand and agree that this attorney fee is entirely separate from the Venue Fee I will pay to LawGuru.com, that this attorney fee will be solely the Attorney's, and that no part of this attorney fee will be shared with LawGuru.com in any respect. The fees will appear as two separate charges on your Credit Card or PayPal account, and when added together will equal Total Fee.
- I HAVE READ THIS LIMITED ATTORNEY-CLIENT REPRESENTATION AGREEMENT AND THOROUGHLY UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT ITS CONDITIONS. I UNDERSTAND THAT, IF I HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, CONCERNS, OR UNCERTAINTY ABOUT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, I CAN AND SHOULD ASK QUESTIONS AND HAVE THEM RESOLVED BEFORE SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT. I UNDERSTAND THAT A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE EMAIL I PROVIDED WHEN SUBMITTING MY QUESTION.
- This Limited Attorney-Client Representation Agreement shall become effective upon my indication through LawGuru Answers that I have either accepted the answer provided by Attorney to my Question or the answer has been auto-accepted. My acceptance of the answer provided will result in an attorney-client relationship being established between the Attorney that began when the Attorney was provided with my Question and that ended when the Attorney provided the accepted answer to the Question. In the event that I reject the answer provided by the Attorney, or the Attorney determines that the Question is one that cannot be answered, or the Attorney determines that the clarification question(s) are outside the scope of the Question, then no attorney-client relationship will be formed between me and Attorney, and Attorney will be entitled to treat me for all purposes as someone who was only a prospective client and with whom no attorney-client relationship was ever formed.
- I expressly acknowledge that this Limited Attorney-Client Representation Agreement contemplates the provision of limited legal services, namely submission of a Question, and the Attorney's providing an answer, through the LawGuru Answers service. I further acknowledge and understand that, in connection with my having agreed to the LawGuru Answers User Terms & Conditions, LawGuru.com has agreed to protect the confidentiality of any confidential client information and any attorney-client privileged information contained in my Question or in the Attorney's answer to my Question.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Attorney Jurisdiction, the jurisdiction in which Attorney is licensed to practice.
- This Agreement contains the entire understanding and agreement between Attorney and me with respect to the limited scope legal representation being provided
Dated this Date Accepted.
CLIENT: Questioner Name
By: Attorney electronic assent
Attorney: Attorney Name