California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/30/12, 7:58 am

My 4 year old grandaughter is living half time with her Mother and her Mother's new live in boyfriend. We know nothing about him and are suspisous about where he came from, and his past. My son is not allowed to to a background check per the court ordered mediator. Can I do a background check as her Grandmother?

1 Answer

Answered on: 4/30/12, 11:14 am by Timothy McCormick

A mediator cannot order anything.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services 201 Spear St., Suite 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search