Texas  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/24/11, 4:30 pm

When an account has been charged off or unpaid balance reported as a loss by the credit grantor, can the sue you for the balance?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search