California  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/19/12, 1:21 pm

advers possession how can I turn on the water in my name with out prof of new owner

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search