Virginia  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/05/12, 6:49 pm

I am an American Citizen who wants to file for Green Card for my wife who currently works for an international organization in Benin. What should I do>

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search