California  |  Real Estate Law

I need to answer a demurrer in my case. I am the plaintiff and right now pro per, even though the complaint was put together by a SF law firm. Documents to back up each complaint exist and I have all of that too. My question is if you feel each of the points in the complaint are legally valid and have proof plus cases to back them up is there a way to Answer short of finding all new/other case law?

Can I state somehow that from our/my point of view each point listed is valid and the case law sited is sufficient? I am fighting a major bank and everyone tells me that this is just a generic response from them to attempt to get me to back off. I have also been advised that once I get past the demurrer hearing and prevail they will want to settle and not go to court. I am really close and need to get this done. Please help answer my question and/or can you help me with the answer needed. Thanks, Richard Reed

This is an unanswered question.