Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

what if i am not given a first appearance within 24 hours of my first appearance?

Asked on 6/29/12, 1:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Eric Trabin The Trabin Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

A first appearance can be waived if a person is released or bonds out of jail prior to seeing the court. However, if a person remains incarcerated without having seen a judge then they should have an attorney immediately file a motion for relief.

Read more
Answered on 6/29/12, 1:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now