Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Georgia

An ex boyfriend and I made a sexual video and now he's threatening to put it online. I even told him to delete the videos but he's refusing. Do I have a case if he decides to put the videos online?

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

No one here knows who owns the rights to the videos, how old you are, or other details you left out. You can spend thousands of dollars on a court case to try to prevent him from doing anything with it, and you might very well lose. In this age, where thousands of such videos go online every day, it is assumed that people who make sex tapes with anyone have made the decision KNOWING that it will get out to other people. That is basic common sense today, and that especially applies when it is with a boyfriend, girlfriend, or someone outside a legal relationship. This is the consequence of the decision.

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Georgia

Sexual Harassment Law Legal Forms