California  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/19/12, 9:29 pm

A citizen in California, was seriously injured in an automobile accident while driving in California. She was injured due to negligence of a citizen of Arizona, who had ran a red light. Where would this California person bring her suit? what process would she have to follow in order to fully litigate her 1.5 million in damages claim?

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search