New Jersey  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/21/12, 6:45 pm

I am a co-executor on a probated will in New Jersey. I want to renunciate my executorship so that the other co-executor will be the sole executor of the will. Is it as easy as filing out the official form and filing it with the county surrogate's office where the will was probated? Thanks.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search