Florida  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/15/12, 11:23 am

I have a conract on my home in Florida. I had a Power of Attorney done so my friend can enter into a contract for sale, transfer, and conveyeance for my property. I am currently out of town, why would the title compsny's lawyer refuse for her to sign the deed. They claim the POA will not allow her to sign and that I need to sign the deed. This is the reason why I did the POA because I wasn't going to be around. The document is legal and authentic so what's the problem. Did I miss something or are they just giving me a hard time.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search