California  |  Traffic Law

I have a couple misdemeanors (wrong side of a state park sign, smoking in 150 feet of a state park), and a drug infraction (California). Not a pretty situation, I didn't ask to be in it (a friend was showing me around).

Nonetheless, I'm unfamiliar with the process. Is there any benefit to a no contest plea? I've never had more than a speeding ticket before.

Also, will this present any issue going back to Canada where I work and live with my partner (us resident living in Canada)?

Thanks

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.