Legal Question in Family Law in California

If there is a court order that parents are not to make disparaging remarks in the presence of the children regarding the other parent, if one parent is violating that court order is there a legal way to enforce this?

Asked on 8/22/12, 5:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The first thing is that you would have to be able to prove it. Assuming that you can prove your case, it could have an affect on the custody/visitation arrangement.


Read more
Answered on 8/22/12, 8:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now