Legal Question in Family Law in New York

I have a court order that states specific things I am suppose to recieve from my ex who has my daughter he has violated this court order mulitple times and everytime I file a petition in court the judge dismisses it what are my other legal options

Asked on 7/15/12, 10:51 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Steve Brodsky Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Maybe you have been trying to do this yourself without an attorney, and that is why your petitions are being rejected. Retain a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 7/18/12, 7:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now