Legal Question in Family Law in Washington

Is a CR2A a legal separation in the state of Washington

Asked on 2/07/13, 8:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amir John Showrai The Pacific Law Firm, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

No. "A CR 2A" is slang amongst attorneys and judges for a stipulation (almost always in writing) related to something in a case. In divorce, "a CR 2A" is shorthand for "settlement agreement" or "stipulation." It could be in reference to a CR 2A settling the case outright, or a CR 2A settling some, but not all issues in a given case.

Either way, it is not "a legal separation."

Read more
Answered on 2/07/13, 2:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Washington

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now