Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

I am the custodial parent of my children and right now during the summer they are with the non custodial parent. The non custodial parent will not allow me to contact the children or let them call me. I have called many times and left messages for them to call me. I have got no response. Can the non custodial parent keep the children from having contact with me?

Asked on 6/13/12, 8:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

No, those actions are contrary to Indiana Parenting Time Guidelines.

Read more
Answered on 6/13/12, 8:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now