Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Maryland

my daughter has been living with her aunt for 7 years and shes only nine i have not lost my rights but im willing to sign my rights over to her but she does not want to adopt her or give her back to me but i dont know the child and i know that it will be best for her to stay with her but i have asked her to adopt her and i told her that i will sign my rights over to her but she does not want me to do that eigther so what should i do

Asked on 3/03/12, 10:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Paula McGill Paula McGill Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Why don't you just keep it the way it is? If you're paying child support and she is getting money from the state, the aunt may not want to threaten the current cash flow.

Read more
Answered on 3/04/12, 4:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Maryland

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now