Legal Question in DUI Law in India

Drink n drive

Hi I have got challend for drink n drive on a bike. There was no accident. I want to know if ill be fined or can get jail as well. Bac was 54.


Asked on 4/26/12, 10:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

A first time drunk driving / riding offence is usually let off with a fine by the Police.

Repeat offence(s) renders you liable to lose your driving licence to be confiscated and cancelled, and thereafter with fine plus imprisonment.

You can mail me for further on-line legal advice at [email protected]


Read more
Answered on 4/27/12, 4:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now