Pennsylvania  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/28/12, 9:59 pm

EARLIER QUESTION ---------> As the plaintiff of a civil suit in Pennsylvania I won my judgement against a organization I sued at the district judges office. They have appealed and I was served last week the notice of appeal. What is MY NEXT step? Do I wait for a trial notice of date and time to arrive next? Or do I have to file something as well? The letter I recieve said something along the lines of a 20 day deadline from time notice is filed to make a complaint or a " judgement of non pros will be filed against me.. I'm lost. And money for another lawyer is not available at this time!!!

WHERE DO I FIND THIS COMPLAINT FORM NEEDED SO TO NOT HAVE MY JUDGEMENT LOST?? I've had the run around from the Adams County Clerk of Courts office and the Prothonotaries office saying they can't tell me crap!! The district justice office says the same thing. It's not asking " legal advice"!!! ITS ASKING WHERE DO I FIND THE PAPERWORK to file my complaint to their appeal of my judgement? Is it at the Attorney Generals office, or is it the same AOPC 308A-03 compliant form I filled out the first time at the district justice office? And once filled out who do I take it too other then the Prothonotaries office? Their appeal attorney, clerk of courts, district justice office, or all the above? Thank you!!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search