Florida  |  Wills and Trusts

My father passed away almost a year ago, leaving my mother, sister, and myself. I believe he had a will. His attorney had asked for my contact information stating that he would be in contact with me soon. I never heard anything from him even after sending another email asking if there was anything I needed to do or know. I have a bad relationship with my mother and sister and feel that they would intentionally keep me uninformed. I have not spoken with them regarding my father's estate.

I also heard recently that my father had purchased some savings bonds for my sons (his grandsons) and that my mother found them and was very upset that he had done that for them.

My question is...Do I have the right or obligation to see my father's will even if I may not have been a beneficiary? Should I contact his attorney, or my mother, and ask to see it, and also about the savings bonds?