California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/05/12, 2:10 am

my ex filed for divorce/custody in imperial county and he currently has temp full custody of children. 3 1/2 months ago he moved to oregon leaving children in imperial county. three weeks ago they came to stay in san diego and he is planning on movong them to oregon without any agreements signed. can i file for emergency custody of the children in san diego county or do i have to go to imperial county

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search