Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

Hindu parents & unmarried children living together.

(1) Is this an hindu undivided family under law?

(2) Father purchasing property from his own funds but in the name of 19 years dependent son because father already owns a house in his(father's) name in Delhi & second house is not allowed under law in delhi in the name of father.Is the property so acquired in the name of son be a joint family propertyafter the death of father?

Asked on 3/02/12, 8:28 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

the property purchased by father in the name of his son becomes his self acquired property after death of father in case the father did not raise a dispute regarding the same property during his life time.

Read more
Answered on 3/03/12, 12:16 am
Sanjay Kalra Sanjay Kalra & Associates
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Please check law before you answer. The property becomes self acquired of the right after the transaction and not after the death of the father.

Read more
Answered on 3/03/12, 11:36 pm
Shrichand Nahar S.V.Nahar, Advocate
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

May be.

Read more
Answered on 7/04/12, 1:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now