Texas  |  Legal Malpractice

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/15/12, 8:42 am

My husband had a vasectomy and now has ED(meds dont make it work). Can I sue for a lack of happiness(i'm 28 and we've got the rest of our lives) ?

Note:We have medical docs from doctors stating the ED is due to the vasectomy

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search