India  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/17/12, 4:10 pm

Does inclusion of new member on transfer of membership of existing member of Haryana Urban Development Authority co-operative GHS need prior/post approval of RCS office ? For how long RCS office can avoid giving approval/disapproval if his decision is mandatory.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search