South Carolina  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/21/12, 2:23 pm

What is my legal issue for this situation?

Summerville, SC

Appeal to S/CT-On appeal, the now respondent was permitted to chg their written conclusion after trial and prior to a decision

Initially won decision in lwr crt-appeals crt suggested during trial to now respondent they chg written conclusion- prior to decision respondent chg'd conclusion w/o informing appellant. Upon which the decision was made. I am appealing to higher court pro se for this issue and others.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search