Legal Question in Civil Litigation in South Carolina

What is my legal issue for this situation?

Summerville, SC

Appeal to S/CT-On appeal, the now respondent was permitted to chg their written conclusion after trial and prior to a decision

Initially won decision in lwr crt-appeals crt suggested during trial to now respondent they chg written conclusion- prior to decision respondent chg'd conclusion w/o informing appellant. Upon which the decision was made. I am appealing to higher court pro se for this issue and others.

Robert Johnston Law Offices of Robert J. Johnston

I'm sorry. I tried, but I can't answer your question. I tried reading it several times and I am still not sure of exactly what you are saying. I think you tried too hard to keep it short and abbreviate. In my profession, I do not dare to render legal advise unless I am absolutely sure of what the question is. Otherwise, there is too much of a liklihood of making a mistake and giving wrong advise.

For Example: "Initially won decision in lwr crt-appeals crt suggested during trial to now respondent they chg written conclusion....." The appeals court suggested DURING the trial to change the conclusion??

You might want to consider re-writing your question with full words, more information, and use some punctuation. I would also suggest posting your question under the category Appeals, instead of General Civil Litigation.

Good luck

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in South Carolina

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms