Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/24/12, 8:05 am

In my marital settlement agreement in the state of Florida it says that I owe my ex $x for equital distribution on our property. It's owed no more than 10 years from now when my youngest turns 18. However, the house was foreclosed on and I had filed bankruptcy. Do I still owe him the money even though there was no proceeds?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search