Legal Question in Family Law in Maryland

if the mother of my son is deceased and o remarry, what legal rights does my new wife have over my son which will be her step son

Asked on 2/17/12, 3:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Sher Wagshal and Sher
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Only those conferred by you, assuming you will have custody of your son, unless she adopts your son. For example, if you wanted your new wife to have access to his school records, you would have to give written permission to the school.

Read more
Answered on 2/17/12, 6:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Maryland

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now