Maine  |  Medical Malpractice

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/30/12, 12:35 pm

I am almost paralized after a failed pudendal surgery , I was never told this could happen, is there a legal case against the surgeon?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search