California  |  Bankruptcy

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/13/12, 7:26 pm

Can a person holding status as Heir, file a bankruptcy petition to prevent the sale of a family property in foreclosure? The mother died intestate. The Heir has a pending probate petition for Letters of Administration.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search