Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

What is the procedure after filing of fir ??? please explain in detail.

Asked on 5/25/12, 9:14 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735)
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

it can either be lodged u/s 154 of crpc by approaching the police station or it can be ordered to be lodged by the magistrate u/s 156(3) of crpc.

Read more
5/25/12, 10:13 pm
Shrichand Nahar S.V.Nahar, Advocate
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

See Chapter XII of Code of Criminal Procedure with applicable Police Manual.

Read more
6/06/12, 11:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88177 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
David SlaterDavid P. Slater, Esq.Boca Raton, FL
Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq.Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At LawMorro Bay, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now