Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

i purchased a property in 2004 in rohini, delhi from the allotte of plot allotted to him in 2004 and executed SA,GPA and will and the lease deed of the property is not executed now the allottee has died leaving a registered will regarding the property in his son's name and son has got transfered the property in his own name and his mother now I have come to know that DDA has changed the policy that plot alloted after 1992 can not be converted to free hold on the basis of GPA and SA and does not amount to sale.

Please help what can I do now. what are my rights and powers.

Asked on 5/17/12, 8:10 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

you may file a suit for declaration of ownership and also seek stay against the son of seller from creating any third party interest in the property.

Read more
Answered on 5/17/12, 11:03 pm
ranganathan raghavachari R.Ranganathan & Associates
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Already answered you. Contact me for further advice at [email protected] You file a case against the son and mother for executing a sale deed in your favour.

Read more
Answered on 5/18/12, 12:40 am
Shrichand Nahar S.V.Nahar, Advocate
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Approach court.

Read more
Answered on 7/18/12, 3:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now