New Hampshire  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/04/12, 7:39 pm

Can I secure financing for a home that someone else will live in (my daughter and her family)? Can she and her husband be named on the deed? They will actually be paying all the expenses for the home and $50,000 toward downpaymnt.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search