Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/03/12, 8:18 am

Im seeking information on parent to child rights. I had a child with a women i didnt reallize i was ever with. She decided to keep child an i never heard anything of it one day got a letter in the mail for a paternity test took it an child was mine during this period i had got engaged with a wowan i was with for existing 9 years an had two boys. went to court an settled on 50 a month so she could still recieve state benefits time went on i was paying the payments then i was contacted by the her father saying she had abanded the boy an moved to panama an that if id like to see him i can so thru him seen the child made contactwell ive feel behind on bills an havent payd it ina couple months got a letter they need payent made a payment an she still doesnt have the child she uses the money for support for ciggeretts an drugs i was wondering how can i go about having her father the one whos got the kid recieve my support payments this is a legality in brooksville florida thank you verymuch

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search