Legal Question in Family Law in California

I have sole legal and phsyical custody. My ex husband has supervised visitation with our children in my home and wants to bring his family over too. Do I need to extend the visitation to his family?

Asked on 2/27/12, 7:37 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

No, that is not required, unless the order provides for that. Having said that, if you get along with them, and want your children to have interaction with them, then you can certainly do so.


Read more
Answered on 2/27/12, 8:29 pm
Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D .Kock APLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If exposure to extended family would be harmful then you would have a reason to object. If not, it would be sensible to allow for some reasonable extended family contact.

Read more
Answered on 2/28/12, 6:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now