New Jersey  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/21/11, 10:51 am

My son's father is driving on a suspended license. Am I right to deny him visitation based on this matter. We live in NJ and do not have any court ordered visitation schedule.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search