Illinois  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/19/12, 12:25 pm

I sought mortgage modification, the law firm gently suggested to hold my mortgage payments until the modifciation was approved. It was not approved. Now the mortgage company wants all the payments in full or foreclosure. With fees they tacked on, I do not have all the money. If I had an additional 30 days, I could pay them off. They are not willing to make arrangements. What is my recourse.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search