Florida  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/10/12, 1:02 pm

My spouse passed away and we have a home in both our names. The will says that I get all of his assets. How do I take off his name and keep my name on the deed to be the owner?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search