Texas  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/08/12, 10:04 am

can I sue for wrongful termination in right to work state?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/08/12, 1:34 pm by Mark Dunn

Yes. But you'll have trouble finding a lawyer who will take the case on a contingent fee basis.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Mark D. Dunn 101 E. Park Blvd., Suite 600 Plano, TX 75074

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search