Legal Question in Criminal Law in Wisconsin

do wisconsin probation officers use the etg test for alcohol testing

Jay K. Nixon NIXON LAW OFFICES

While I am not familiar with the specific test which you mention, probation officers possess god-like powers over their probationers and can administer any sort of tests they wish in order to determine of the person is complying with his or her conditions of probation. Those conditions usually restrict any sort of drug or alcohol use, so that anyone on probation should always expect to be tested, often on random occasions. My comments in this public web forum are intended only for public educational purposes and not as legal advice for you. You therefore should retain your own attorney as soon as possible, since time limits can apply to many different types of legal matters which could severely harm your case if they expire without receiving proper attention in a timely fashion. However, you are also welcome to contact me at my office in Racine if you wish to discuss this matter further.

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Wisconsin