Legal Question in Disability Law in India

in an accident my brother right leg fractured. after treatment now he can walk, move easily. but there was plate inside to make bones straight & had not removed yet. his leg seems swelled on basis of this can he get handicapped certificate & he is threatening parents to give money on his handicaped rights. what should we do

Asked on 10/18/13, 9:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Santosh Goswami,Advocate sure shot legal
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Upon permanent disability alone he can seek handicap certificate. Whether the plate is permanent or temporary?


Read more
Answered on 10/19/13, 5:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now