Legal Question in Administrative Law in Philippines

Our BIR Revenue Collection Officer (RCO) rejects and revises tax dues remitted by taxpayers here in our town to the point that it would reach to a minimum of at least 350 up and requires voluntary payment for annual ITR even if it is already exempted. This is done by altering the cost of sales/removing dependents. And if the 1701q payment is not attached in the annual ITR even though it's paid already, the RCO will require the taxpayer to pay again. The RCO also advise the main RDO in our area not to TIN verify the taxpayers so we don't have a chance to pay it in the gov't banks. Are these acts legal? Can we file administrative case against the RCO?

Asked on 4/13/13, 10:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You have to consult your accountant on this or you may refer the matter to the main office of the BIR for inquiry. The law division may entertain your query.

Read more
Answered on 4/13/13, 9:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Philippines

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Administrative Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now