Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

can I change my category from general to reserve.

I apeared in punjab state teacher eligibility test in general category and I got 87 msrks out of 150 . for general category passing marks 90 marks and reserve category 83. now I want change my category from general to reserve ( OBC). IS it possible?

Asked on 10/12/13, 7:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

NO, Job Reservation or Discrimination of any form or nature is illegal and a criminal offence.


Read more
Answered on 10/15/13, 5:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Administrative Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now