Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

can I change my category from general to reserve.

I apeared in punjab state teacher eligibility test in general category and I got 87 marks out of 150. and passing marks 90 for general category and 83 for reserve category. now I want change my category from general to reserve. is it possible?

Asked on 10/12/13, 7:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

NO, Job Reservation or Discrimination of any form or nature is illegal and a criminal offence.


Read more
10/15/13, 5:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88273 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Administrative Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now