Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

Under what cirucmstances writ under article 32 is to be filed. where it is/can tobe/be filed.where it is jurisidictional high court or straightaway it can be filed in supreme court.

Asked on 7/20/13, 8:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Yash Kumar Yash Kumar & Co.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Dear Sir,

Writ is filed against the state. Under Article 32 the writ is filed in Supreme Court and under Article 226, 227 writ is filed in the High Court.


Read more
Answered on 7/21/13, 8:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Administrative Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now