India  |  Administrative Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/18/13, 3:26 am

I have done graduate membership in fire from institution of fire engineer U.K. same qualification may be done at institution of fire engineering India. Now I would like to know that any circular or government order or court decision are existing in India which prove that both are equal.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search