Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

I want you guidence to get seniority. i am working in mcd as lab-assistant, i had passed my exam through dsssb for this post. total 46 post were there in the advertisment. they declared the result of only 19 candidates in year 2003, later they declared the result of remaining candidates in year 2008. through rti we found that they had hold the result due to some case pending in the high court. we think that in the seniority list of mcd our name should be after the last candidate of the 2003-batch. but some internal candidates were promoted to this post in 2006 and 2007, they are coming above to us in seniority list. when we requested mcd for our seniorty they told they will make seniorty on the basis of date of joining. please guide us who is right if we are right what proof should we persent to get benifits

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP

15.06.2013

Dear Sir / Madam,

Your seniority will be applicable from the date of declaration of your result as having been successful i.e if you were among the 19 candidates, your seniority will apply from 2003 and if you were from the remaining candidates, your seniority will apply from 2008.

Regards,

Yash Kumar Yash Kumar & Co.

Dear Sir,

In my opinion you can file a writ in Delhi High Court to get your seniority. It is a matter of chance but worth opting for. For further assistance you can call on my mobile 08750228171.

Thanks

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India

Administrative Law Legal Forms