India  |  Administrative Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/24/13, 3:56 am

muze mere husband se talak chahiye. to vo muze apni hisse me ka kuch de sakta hai kya... aur muze ek girls hai

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search