Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

in my premises my nebour tree is boomed and my tinsheed is being destroying,i hve said them to cust the tree but they are not listning,now please tell me were should i complain for the same.

Asked on 6/24/13, 9:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should request your neighbour to trim the protruding branches of the tree or inform your neighbour that you will bear the costs for trimming the protruding braches on 50 - 50 cost sharing basis. If your neighbour disagrees, you should lodge a complaint with the local Municipality to intervene and resolve the matter.


Read more
Answered on 6/25/13, 4:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Administrative Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now